1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via http://www.pacificpromotions.com.au/competition
2. Entry is free and open to Australian, New Zealand, and South Pacific Region residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form available http://www.pacificpromotions.com.au/competition during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences 23/5/2016 at 12pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 28th September 2016 at 6:00pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form available at http://www.pacificpromotions.com.au/competition during the promotional period.
4. To be eligible, entrants must become part of the Pacific Promotions community by signing up to receive Pacific Promotions Pty Ltd e-newsletters. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Pacific Promotions Pty Ltd, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit, or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per unique valid email) for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by a Pacific Promotions representative on the 28th September at 7:00pm at Pacific Promotions' Agency - Tinkabell Pty Ltd 14 Boromi Way Cromer NSW 2099. The winners will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their name will be published on www.pacificpromotions.com.au and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced in the Pacific Promotions e-newsletter.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 3-day period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner's name and locality will be published on www.pacificpromotions.com.au
7. Prizes include:
7a: FIRST PRIZE: 2 premium absolute tickets to Pacific Promotions' presentation of the (interim) Heavyweight WBA Oceania Title Fight event to be held at The Pavilion Ballroom at Jupiters Hotel and Casino Gold Coast QLD Australia on Friday 07 October 2016 at 7pm; Dinner comprising three courses; generous drinks package; Seating at one of the Absolute Ringside Premium corporate tables; VIP access to the competitors' weigh in, press conference, and after-party; accommodation for two in one room at one of the Gold Coast's premier hotels (to be confirmed). Approximate value $1500.
Redemption of the prize must be confirmed in writing by 1st October at 5:00pm, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.
7b: 2nd PRIZES: 4 prizes of 2 adult tickets to Pacific Promotions' presentation of the (interim) Heavyweight WBA Oceania Title Fight event to be held at the The Pavilion Ballroom at Jupiters Hotel and Casino Gold Coast QLD Australia on Saturday 07 October 2016 at 7pm; Dinner comprising three courses (view menu); generous drinks package; Seating at one of the Absolute Ringside Premium corporate tables; VIP access to the competitors' weigh in, press conference, and after-party. Approximate value $1000 per prize. Redemption of the prize must be confirmed in writing by 1st October 2016 at 5:00pm, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner.